Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Christmas Baubles

 

SC1033 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

WT1023 - Ephemera Christmas Image

CCC24OCT - Classical

USEIT2024 - Ephemera Christmas Image

For my card, I found this Christmas Ephemera in my tote of items to use up. I embossed the base layer then die cut a couple of evergreen branches. I stamped the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

I finished the ephemera with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Baubles

Challenges:

ABC Christmas - Unusual Colors

8 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant Christmas baubles and great idea adding the white embossed back panel and it really makes the baubles show up nicely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baubles and that embossed background is really pretty, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours of the baubles, so beautiful, the little gems finish it perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture in the background is gorgeous with these baubles and I love the unusual colors of them too as they really pop out on your design! Such a happy and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the embossed background and beautiful baubles.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are stunning baubles on a great embossing backing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ornaments are so pretty and I do love the embossing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous baubles! Great Christmas card using up some ephemera xxx

    ReplyDelete