Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Pooh Birthday

 

SC1032 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I layered the card base with a beehive paper then added a strip of wood paper. I extended and added a few layers to create the treetop and added the birthday sentiment.

I finished the card with Pooh sitting in the tree. He is a cute die cut from Impression Obsession that I had to pick up before they closed. I am really going to miss them.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Pooh Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Love all the papers and the cute die-cut Pooh Bear.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun card …love the Pooh image it’s so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, who doesn't love Pooh bear, this is so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooh looks right at home in his little colorful tree. What a darling little card this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Winnie the Pooh looks at home surveying the world from his tree to perch. Clever use of your dies to create the tree. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet Lisa, looks like you've created nice dimension as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layering of the tree leaves and pooh is just the cutest! Like the touch of the bee hive paper behind

    ReplyDelete