Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Goth Kitty

 

IC984 - Deluxe Modern Design & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, I die cut the layers, added some white acrylic paint to the layers and sponged purple on the heart.

The cat was die cut out of black, added white paint then added a hint of purple sponging to it. I then added some purple sponging around the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Goth Kitty

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gothic card Lisa, love the die-cut heart and borders, and of course the cute little cat on the purple heart-Thank you for all the lovely comments left on my blog today too.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ages since I saw a gatefold card and it works really nicely with the Cat inside, colours compliment also compliment each other well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gatefold card Lisa- love the Gothic look, perfect choice of colours, the cat looks quite ghostly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the decorative edges on this card but the white cat on the purple heart looks fantastic! What a great card this turned out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful gatefold card and I love the elegant edges.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is a cool design with the white paint to distress a bit and the purple heart! Really love the gatefold with those edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gatefold card, Lisa. I love the design and colour combination.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gatefold card Lisa and I do love the main attraction, I adore Cats, so naughty and nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gatefold design of the card, like the decorative edges to it! Pretty pop of color to the inside with the heart too!

    ReplyDelete