Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Butterfly

 

MMTPT847 - Mixed Media MariLynn - Inspiration

For my card, I die cut this great butterfly from Spellbinders and created the shaped card. I layered with designer paper that I added distress ink sponging around the edges.

Next, I die cut several flowers, leaves and butterflies. I layered each of the pieces. For 2 of the flowers and the body of the butterfly I added some Heidi Swapp Tea Stain.

I finished the card with several scattered pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Butterfly

7 comments:

  1. What a super shape Lisa, I need to go look for that Spellbinder die and all turned into a beautiful Autumnal card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the way you decorated the butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful butterfly shaped card and all the die-cut flowers and butterflies.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterfly card is beautifully embellished with all the pearls and flowers - a simply gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous shape for your butterfly themed card- love the colours you have chosen and all those lovely die cuts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a gorgeous butterfly shaped card! Love the colors and the pretty die cut floral cluster on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wauw this is stunning Lisa. Gorgeous butterfly filled with flowers. I love it.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete