Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2024

Foiled Birthday

 

WT1024 - Supplies from your kitchen

For my card, I embossed aluminum foil with a birthday sentiment. I die cut several candles and colored the fire with copics.

The candles and birthday sentiment were popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Foiled Birthday

Challenges

Craft Challenge - ATG
Cardz for Guys - T is for Tin Foil
Crafty Calendar - ATG

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. I love the foiled background, its really pretty with those candles, beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colourful candles and great idea embossing kitchen foil -great result.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed foil looks great and makes a fabulous background for the brightly coloured candles (you did well to get such a good photo!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that shine looks amazing with that embossing! The candles with the flames reflect everything so well! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed foil looks so festive and amazing and I love the candles you added too. What a fabulous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed foil background with the candles, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the foiled background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to use aluminium foil to emboss a background! Inspirational. Love this birthday card. x

    ReplyDelete