Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Thanks Pup

 

IC971 - Free People and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, I used this cute Hunkydory image and cut out some red matting layers. I then used a few DPs and created the sketch. The card was finished with a few scattered gems and the Thanks sentiment.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

8 comments:

  1. Looks like another that will go down well for your animal charity Lisa, how sweet to have the beed details as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another adorable doggie image and he looks perfect with all of those red matted layers arranged beautifully along with the striped designer papers. A great way to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Lisa, I love the layout of your design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa I love, love that doggy image also the colours and design a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, what a gorgeous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is just precious, love your layout/design of the card too, the touch of all the matting is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! The pup is just as sweet as can be! I love that you've added the details/instructions with this and makes it very personal for someone that's received their new pup! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card, with lots of lovely details and information too. x

    ReplyDelete