Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Birthday Daisies

 

SC1018 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Flowers

For my card, I had these flowers in my tote of items to use up. I colored them with copics. Next, I die cut the circle out of the white layer and added the flowers popping the panel up on dimensionals.

I finished the card with the birthday sentiment and a few gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Daisies

9 comments:

  1. How very striking Lisa, the yellow Daisies really do pop against the deep blue backdrop and the aperture draws the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the way you show cased the flowers and the dark blue background makes them pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet aperture card design, love the bright and bold flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love everything from the spotty background to the vibrant yellow flowers, the gems are such a pretty addition. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral card Lisa I love the colour of those flowers they stand out perfectly against the blue background a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are gorgeous. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty birthday card this is with those gorgeous flowers and the polka dot paper inside that little frame! It's a perfect card for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty and happy card with those yellow flowers! I love how they are dimensional inside your circle window! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are so pretty and I love the way you have framed them, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete