Translate

Monday, July 8, 2024

Masculine Hello

 

MMTPT833 - Teapotter's ABC (Patterned Paper, Die Cut Word, Green)

I have wanted to do the popped up inlay for a while and this challenge is perfect for it. I die cut the Hello out of the designer paper, added a few additional black layers then added the sentiment back to the front.

The card was finished with a few scattered black gems making this perfect for a masculine card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Hello

8 comments:

  1. An elegant CAS masculine card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous man card, although I would use for either to be honest, its really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lisa- I love this technique and your lovely CAS design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun technique you used and I love how this card turned out! Great CAS card design for the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous CAS style creation very well done Lisa
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Lisa, love the simplicity and impact it has. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a neat look it gives for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning card! Love the pattern and your die cut inlay is perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete