Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Hello Love

 

SC1020 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I die cut the Spellbinders art dies and used birchwood for the paint brush. I sponged black Distress Oxide ink on the white card base the stamped the sentiment in the corner.

I then layered the paints and finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello Love

6 comments:

  1. Lisa this is fabulous....I love this gorgeous card, especially the paint brush, you have done a great job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really creative and striking design, it has great impact. Love the arty theme !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for someone who loves to paint. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Lisa, lovely striking colours and a brilliant design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is very cool indeed! I love your take on the sketch as well as the pops of color from the paints! Well done!

    ReplyDelete