Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Patriotic Birthday

 

WT1008 - Stars and Stripes

For my card, I used this great Whipper Snapper image and colored her with pencils. I then layered the striped paper added the circle layer and scattered a few stars on the circle.

The image and sentiment were both popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Patriotic Birthday

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful card for your holiday, very patriotic as it should be. Happy Forth of July. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for the 4th….great image and colouring xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect patriotic card Lisa, I hope you enjoy the day, I recall from being in Miami on July 4th once it's celebrated in style, two of our boys were with us and loved the day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th July Lisa and your card is just perfect, not to mention so cute, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card and image for the 4th July
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the kind of card I used to make for OWH when they were open. It's perfect for today's celebration of our Independence day. Great coloring and a perfect little design too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card for 4th July- love the cute stamp.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice patriotic card! Hope your 4th was fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe! This is just as sweet as can be! Love those Whipper Snapper images and I haven't played with one for so long! Love the flag behind him and your wonderful coloring! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is so cute and great coloring, love how you did the flag behind!

    ReplyDelete