Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Daisies


 MMTPT835 - Flowers

For my card, I used a handmade paper for the card base. It has some great bright cheery colors. I then used a couple of designer papers that picked up the handmade paper colors and layered them on some die cut rectangle layers.

I then die cut the Spellbinders daisies and added some Distress Oxide inks to enhance the die cuts.

They were layered and flowers were shaped a bit to add some dimension to the petals.

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with a few scattered candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Daisies

12 comments:

  1. So colourful and cheerful a really gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and cheerful card, love the papers and those pretty flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright beautiful creation Lisa those yellow flowers are like a blast of sunshine
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and cheerful card, beautiful layered background and I just love those gorgeous daisies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunny Daisies and what a lovely colour palette with the yellow and blue.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if this doesn't cheer someone up, nothing will! I love all those bright colors with those pretty flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A card with beautiful bright colors and I love the flowers Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunny flowers with your beautiful blue papers, a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful bright and cheerful card, Lisa.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Lisa, I just love those gorgeous blooms great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, love the dimension on the flowers and such fun colorful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy and pretty card! I love how those flowers are just popping right off the design!

    ReplyDelete