Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Mothers Day

 

WT1009 - Warp Speed

For my card, I used several Spellbinders die cuts for the flowers and hummingbird. I added sponging to the base layer and the hummingbird and used copics for the flowers.

Once the pieces were complete, I added them to the card and finished with the sentiment and a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

8 comments:

  1. This WOW factor card is amazing! it's pure eye candy with those pretty flowers and hummingbird. Everything is colored beautifully and put together in such an amazing design! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lisa beautiful bird and flowers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and perfect for a Spring Mother's Day card! Love the dimensional flowers and that hummingbird scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Lisa, so much dimension with the dies and thoughtful colouring to bring the elements to life.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Lisa, I just love those flowers and your colouring is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is absolutely stunning Lisa, such fantastic dimension xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love your details on the flowers and the bird is so sweet with them!

    ReplyDelete