Translate

Monday, July 8, 2024

Christmas Tree

 

CAS802 - Christmas in July

USEIT2024 - Tree

For my card, I pulled out this tree die cut that was in my tote of items to use and layered it on a white emboss panel. I then added a grey layer stamped the sentiment and die cut it adding some grey sponging to the die cut. The die cut was popped up on dimensionals and the tree was finished with pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Tree

10 comments:

  1. I love CAS designs so this card speaks to me. I think the embossed background sets off that pretty tree, and the banner is a perfect final touch. Beautiful card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very elegant Lisa, the embossing folder looks to have such depth and the tree shapes die so delicate and detailed.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and delicate die cut tree embellished with the tiny pearls, lovely texture and dimension from the beautifully embossed background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmascard. Love the embossed background in combination with the delicate die cut tree.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a very elegant tree! Such a beautiful design with lots of texture and beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa the embossed background is perfect for that wonderful tree
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful die-cut tree and embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! I love that delicate tree die cut with those beautiful wavy sentiment panels! The silver, pearls, and embossing make this such an amazing, gorgeous Christmas card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely, like the pretty embossing behind and the wavy banner is such a neat touch to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, with lots of texture, the tree die is gorgeous, and I love you added the banner to it.

    ReplyDelete