Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Floral Thanks

 

WT1011 - Acetate

For my card, I cut the card front then added acetate in the center of the card front then layered the designer paper and the blue oval.

Next, I die cut the thanks sentiment and finished with a few scattered leaves and flowers from my stash with Nuvo Drops in the centers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Floral Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and cheerful thank you card Lisa, love the design with the acetate panel.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is so very pretty and very summery the papers are glorious
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a lovely design with that purty paper and I love those lemon yellow tiny flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty paper and the acetate insert makes it extra special xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty paper, like the little added flowers with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card with the floral papers! Such a great way to use up those papers for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific paper and perfect colour matching x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the split design with the floral paper, the flower dies are so pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete