Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Scrappy Birthday

 

IC970 - Shelterness & Pintrist - INSPIRATION

I was drawn to all the different colors of purples in the photo. For my card, I used several different purple scraps to create the card base. I left white between as the photos are separated by white boarders. I then added the sentiment in the center to mirror the sentiment on the photo.

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card,great design and love all the shades of purple.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun design for those bits of papers, and I like how you gave them all a narrow white border. Looks great for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I don't think you could ever go wrong with purples! I love the different mixes with your patterns on this and how you've laid out the design! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design you made with your pretty papers Lisa, this is such a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful birthday card. I love the layout on your card with the different design papers Lisa and the sequins are a lovely touch .
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant way to use up scraps, so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great way to used snippets Lisa and the blends of pink and purple are very pleasing on the eye and the sequins add that pretty touch of sparkle.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great layout and design using your colour co-ordinated scraps and the vibrant sequins.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you laid the paper patterns out and in that pattern. Clean and Interesting look, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lisa love how you have used all the purple bits of paper it looks really pretty
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such a neat design of the different panels, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever use of papers Lisa, a beautiful mix with the sequins are a wonderful addition. x

    ReplyDelete