For this card, I was inspired by the beautiful colors in the flower arrangement, and it reminded me of the lovely Anna Griffin pieces I was gifted. This particular set immediately caught my eye, so I punched out the floral elements, added dimensionals, and assembled the layers to give the flowers a soft, raised look.
I found a gorgeous patterned paper in my stash that felt perfect for showcasing these elegant blooms. I added a yellow highlight layer to brighten the design, then placed everything on a clean white card base to let the colors shine.
To finish the card, I added the sentiment, popped up on another coordinating ephemera piece from Anna Griffin, which tied the entire design together with a graceful touch.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the absolutely beautiful flowers and delicate floral B, paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What beautiful flowers Lisa, gorgeous colours and the looks so dimensional.
ReplyDeleteB x
Those flowers are so beautiful, what a gorgeous card Lisa. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, those flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh wauw, these flowers are so so beautiful. A great eyecatcher on your lovely card Lisa.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
This is really gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYes they are lovely flowers and that paper does compliment them perfectly!
ReplyDeletebeautiful flowers and card Lisa........gr karin
ReplyDelete