Thank you for stopping by to seeFS1013 - This week's very gifted stamper is Art Joy aka Joyce. I found this INSPIRATION.
For my card, I chose a different Art Impressions nurse and colored her with Copics to give her a lively and cheerful look. I set her on a crisp black layer that adds strong contrast, and the playful sentiment tucked beneath her creates a nice visual anchor that pulls the focal point together in a balanced way.
I reached for some patterned paper from the stack I am working through this year and layered it on black to give it a clean framed edge. Placing everything on a white card base keeps the design bright and lets the colors in the image stand out without competing with the background.
To finish the card, I added aqua gems that echo the color in her uniform and bring a soft sparkle that lifts the entire layout. my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Haha, I would be scared by this nurse. Great card Lisa.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
Very creative.
ReplyDeletehahahaha fantastic card Lisa.......gr karin
ReplyDeleteIf you were poorly and received this it would be sure to make you smile, such a fun image, Art Impressions make some beauties.
ReplyDeleteB x
I do love AI's humorous stamps Lisa, you can have such a lot of fun with them, it's always good to brighten someone's day! Fabulous card, great pairing of image and sentiment.
ReplyDeletexx
Great get well, love the coloring and that sentiment is just about right too :)
ReplyDeleteThis will defo cheer someone up, anyone feeling poorly will appreciate this. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card and love the image-the sentiment is very true-my son is in hospital and says he is shattered and can't sleep because of the noise or having something done.
ReplyDeleteCarol x