CAS909 - Dog Days of Summer- Dogs or Summer Fun
I love a good dog challenge because it always gives me the chance to create another pet donation card. For this one, I started with a watercolor panel and brushed on a soft rainbow wash for the background. Once it dried, I die cut the paw prints from black cardstock and layered the watercolor panel behind them so the colors peek through each opening.
To finish the card, I die cut a white poodle and popped it up on dimensionals along with the With Sympathy sentiment, giving the design a gentle lift.
This will be another of my pet donation cards.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

A lovely card Lisa. I love how you've used the paw prints.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Miranda
So sweet, your water color panel behind is such a great touch to your die cut base!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Lisa......gr karin
ReplyDeleteA beautiful sympathy card ,the die cut pawprint border is a lovely way of adding soft colour to the black and white design. xx
ReplyDeleteThe rainbow of colours for the paw prints are so effective, great idea as it draws the eye into to the adorable Poodle image.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful sympathy card, love the die-cut poodle and paw prints over the rainbow panel.
ReplyDeleteCarol x