For my card, I pulled out this fantastic, fun image from Art Impressions and colored it with Copics to bring out all her personality. I wanted a designer paper that would complement her perfectly, and I found just the right piece in the stack of papers I am working to use up this year. I did an out‑of‑the‑box cut so the image could stay a bit smaller while still letting more of that great patterned paper show through.
To finish the card, I added a simple birthday sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals for a clean, cheerful touch.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Great card Lisa, what a fabulous image!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
it's a fantastic card Lisa.......gr karin
ReplyDeleteFabulous fun card, just love it. xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous fun card and love the fabulous dancing chicks.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Oh wow! I love this stamp Lisa- never seen this one before and it's brilliant! Fabulous colouring, great layout and choice of backing paper.
ReplyDeletexx
This one is great fun Lisa, so colourful and those fun chicks just make you want to smile.
ReplyDeleteB x
Fun stamp, love how they are dressed and your terrific coloring of them, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThat’s such a fun card Lisa it just makes me smile xxxx
ReplyDelete