WT1115 - Lets go Faux, any if the faux techniques on SCS or from your own repertoire. I chose Faux Stamped Leather
For my card, I pulled out this great leaf image from DRS Designs and used it to create the Faux Stamped Leather technique, which gives such a rich, textured look. Once the panel was finished, I die cut the layer and paired it with a wonderful silhouette image from Impression Obsession. I stamped the cowboy on white cardstock, then die cut both the image and the black mat using stitched dies for a clean, finished edge.
To complete the design, I added a double‑banner birthday sentiment and tucked it under the cowboy silhouette panels for a subtle layered detail. The finished pieces are mounted on a simple black card base, giving the earthy tones and strong silhouettes a bold, striking punch.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment