Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Cowboy Birthday

 

WT1115 - Lets go Faux, any if the faux techniques on SCS or from your own repertoire. I chose Faux Stamped Leather

For my card, I pulled out this great leaf image from DRS Designs and used it to create the Faux Stamped Leather technique, which gives such a rich, textured look. Once the panel was finished, I die cut the layer and paired it with a wonderful silhouette image from Impression Obsession. I stamped the cowboy on white cardstock, then die cut both the image and the black mat using stitched dies for a clean, finished edge.

To complete the design, I added a double‑banner birthday sentiment and tucked it under the cowboy silhouette panels for a subtle layered detail. The finished pieces are mounted on a simple black card base, giving the earthy tones and strong silhouettes a bold, striking punch.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Cowboy Birthday

9 comments:

  1. The image is fabulous and I do like the background Lisa, wonderful card for any cowboy :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and great card Lisa......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card and faux leather stamped background, love the cowboy image too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, I love the faux leather background in combination with the image. It's a really cool card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, a beautiful background for your lovely silhouette.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous masculine card Lisa, great image and the faux leather panel looks gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card, I love leaf stamping of the background, so great with the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cowboy images very much appeals to me Lisa, having horses the idea of riding freely like a Cowboy has always appealed.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image Lisa …and the embossed background is just perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete