Inspired by the cheerful row of colorful boots, I decided to switch the idea to a playful row of colorful ties using this classic Stampin Up stamp that features a full line of ties. I set the stamp and cardstock in place with my Misti, then masked and unmasked each tie so I could ink and stamp them one at a time, choosing a different bright color for each to create a lively rainbow effect. After the ties were finished, I added the birthday sentiment and trimmed the panel for a clean look.
The ties are popped up on dimensionals and set over a piece of designer paper from my stash that I am working to use up this year, then mounted on a white cardstock base. A single red pearl on the center tie adds a simple finishing touch and a bit of sparkle.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment