WT1116 - Edge Treatments
For my card, I pulled out one of my favorite Heartfelt Creations die sets and used it to create the arched card base from a beautiful white shimmer paper. I continued building the structure with several blue and white shimmer arched layers, giving the card a soft, elegant stacked effect.
Next, I die cut the Congratulations sentiment panel from the same blue cardstock and added dimensionals to lift the layers and create depth. For the floral accents, I die cut all the flower pieces, sponged them with shades of blue and purple, shaped and layered them, and then moved on to the leaves, adding touches of yellow and green before shaping those as well. Each flower was hot glued to the card for a sturdy hold, and I tucked in a few white twigs before finishing the blooms with Stickles for a lovely shimmer.
Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.
Congratulations to the Happy Couple

No comments:
Post a Comment