Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Garden Birthday

 

SC1125 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I pulled out a wood‑themed paper pad I am working to use up this year and trimmed the base layers, stacking them on white cardstock and then a brown card base for a warm, rustic foundation. Next, I cut several rust‑colored pieces for the layout and added white panels with hand‑drawn dashing to give those layers a little extra charm and texture.

To finish the card, I die cut several Spellbinders garden pieces using the same rust tones along with a touch of silver mirror cardstock. I added dimensionals to a few of the elements for depth, then shaped the flowers and topped them with Nuvo Drops for a soft, polished finish.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Garden Birthday

6 comments:

  1. How nicely laid out, the earthy colours work so nicely for a garden themes card that would work for male or female.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Lisa.........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great garden themed card, love the design and garden tools.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and design, a lovely way to showcase those little garden- themed diecuts and a perfect choice of colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, I love the layout of your design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great garden feel and so neat against your wood background, great layout of them and like your faux stitching on them!

    ReplyDelete