Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Butterfly Birthday

 

CAS908 - Moths or Butterflies

For my card, I pulled out this fantastic Tattered Angels image, stamped it on watercolor paper, and heat embossed it with gold glitter embossing for a rich, elegant shine. I added color to the butterfly using a blend of orange and yellow, letting the warm tones glow against the embossed lines.

To finish the card, I added a simple birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to see my card today. Your thoughtful comments are always appreciated. If you leave a note, a visit to your blog will follow.

Butterfly Birthday


9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Lisa, the gold embossing was a lovely idea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The golden butterfly is stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great butterfly image, like the gold embossing and your sunny colors Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Butterfly Lisa I forget to use gold EP, a timely nudge as it's so effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, great idea to use gold embossing in combination with the yellow.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Lisa, the butterfly is amazing.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, the gold and yellow compliment each other so well and like how you have it on an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful gold embossed butterfly and sunny colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete