Translate

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Happy Holidays


 FS770 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Ema aka txgrrlnnh. Her gallery is amazing and full of so much wonderful inspiration. I found this cute Warm Winter Wishes by txgrrlnnh at Splitcoaststampers


WT869 - Out of the Box

USEIT2021 - Snowman Image

CCC21NOV - Use Scraps

When I saw Ema's card I remembered I had this already colored snowman in my stack of images to use up.

I did an out of the box cutting to the snowman. Next I went to my scraps of holiday DP and found 2 pieces that worked well together.

I then layered and finished with some gold glitter snowflakes.


5 comments:

  1. I love the coloring of your snowman. The shading is so real and exact. You are truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on this card as always, gorgeous image and delightful colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE! Adorable snowman and I love the glittery snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is just too cute, brings a smile to my face, I love snowmen :) Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous holiday papers with this beautifully colored snowman!!

    ReplyDelete