Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Adding to the Christmas Stash

 

FF21Miamikel4 - Christmas card based on fave Holiday Movie! (Frosty)

USEIT2021 - Snowman image

CCC21NOV - Use Up Scraps

The DPs on the base were small pieces left over from 12 x 12 and I thought they worked well together to create the card base.

I needed to use up this snowman image from my stash and colored it up with copics. The card was finished with some punched snowflakes from leftover white scraps.

Frosty

2021BLITZ5 - Die Cut Spotlight

I used this great image from SU and die cut the nativity coloring with copics. I then glued it to the inside of the card.

Nativity

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially like "Frosty! You've done a great job on all these challenges. I'm impressed that you managed to do so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that snowman is too cute, great coloring of him and you found scraps that work great together!
    Love your spotlight card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I had time to come and catch up on your wonderful creations this morning, Lisa!! These holiday cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete