Translate

Friday, November 19, 2021

You've Got This

 

DEC21VSNMINI1 ~ M*A*S*H

USEIT2021 - Band aids and image

I needed to crank out a few get well cards. My sweet nephew that enlisted in the Navy this year has 9 stress fractures in both legs and the entire family is sending him get well and happy mail cars.

This cute image was sent to me as a RAK in a Teapot Tuesday challenge and I thought he would  be perfect for a card for my nephew. I colored it with copics and found these cute band aids in my tote of items to use up. I added some sponging to the band aids and layered.

You've Got This

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure this card will perk up his spirits. So sorry to hear that this happened to him. My grandson just joined the Air force, and I know how much cards mean to him. (my hubby too, who was in the NAVY!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your nephew has had those stress fractures. Those band aids are a cute touch with that cute mouse, hope he heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable get well design for your nephew!

    ReplyDelete