Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Birthday Balloons

 

WT871 - punches

Last year for the splitcoaststampers.com Blitz tutorials we learned this fun technique called Die Cut Relief. It was so much fun that I tried it again. This time I used stacked balloons punched from my scraps to create the background.

 I used 3 layers of punched balloons and cared the base. I then used black acrylic paint, then gold and I finished with white.

Once the paint was dry I layered it on gold mirror and added a gold mirror die cut birthday sentiment. I just love how this looks. The picture does not do this justice.

Birthday Balloons

3 comments:

  1. You know I love a good technique, but I never got around to trying this one. Yours came out amazing! I need to go watch the video and try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome technique that I need to try!! This looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete