Translate

Monday, November 1, 2021

Adding to My Christmas Stash

 

FF21UnderstandblueA - Watercolor Wednesday Inspired - our newest challenge is the Watercolor Wednesday challenge - and they have done some beautiful things! My challenge is to use one of the watercolor Wednesday challenge prompts to create a fall or winter card.

I chose this Watercolor Wednesday: WCW055 - 6/16/21 - Reinker Wash Background by ohmypaper! at Splitcoaststampers

I used 2 different blues for my card base then I die cut the deer and added the sentiment. This was so fast that I think I will do a few more to finish up my holiday cards this year.

Reindeer

FF21stampmomma - Tag Time - Make a set of four or more Holiday Tags so you are ready to spruce up laste minute gifts!

These were super quick using scraps to create these and added already punched snowflakes. These are my go to tags because I love using scraps from my stash.

Gift Tags

FF21dini - inspiration/color challenge - 1921

When I saw the inspiration I was drawn to the rocking horse and pulled out this wonderful retired SU image. I colored with copics, layered and added the sentiment.

Rocking Horse

2021BLITZ1 - Wood Block Ornament

This was super fast. I used jewelry plastic wire and drilled in the block. I then strung it with beads and tied it off. I love this so much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your water colored card is so stunning. cute tags, and great job on the ornament. I was looking at the tutorial today, and felt angray with myself that I gave my wood blocks agway to someone who is going to burn them in her fireplace. I definitely would have tried to make some of these cute ornaments. And I know I will rmember this tutuorial if I take off some more of my wood blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on Christmas!! Love these delightful holiday designs!!

    ReplyDelete