Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Crisp Fall Air

 

FF21Forest Ranger - TUTORIAL: Floating Strips (with a Fall Color Scheme)

USEIT2021 - Fall leaves and sentiment from my tote of items to use up

I needed to use up these already punched leaves and this fall sentiment from my tote so I grabbed some coordinating fall paper scraps to create the Floating Strips BG.

I then die cut the leafy accent and popped the floating strips on dimensionals. The card was finished with Nuvo Drops.

Crisp Fall Air

3 comments:

  1. Another card that I commented on at Splitcoast...but it definitely deserved a second loook. It is so creative! I have yet to try this technique...but it is definitely on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, I love the different patterns that you used even on the leaves, great design!

    ReplyDelete