Translate

Friday, November 5, 2021

More Christmas Cards building my stash

 

FF21shoegirl - Use Holiday DP scraps on your cards

USEIT2021 - Stamped sentiments

I had a bunch of leftover holiday DP and created this fun BG on several cards. I then went through my stack of already stamped off items and found a bunch of these sentiments that are perfect for paring with these holiday papers.

Using Holiday Scraps

FF21annsforte3 - A Cardinal Christmas card

I used the bird builder punch and create the cardinal. I then punched some sprigs and stamped and die cut the sentiment.

Cardinal Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Both these cards are beautiful (As a former sewer...I love to see patchwork/quilt cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used your scraps in the first card, great that you had the perfect sentiments to go with it.
    My favorite is that cardinal card, he is beautiful and like how he is snuggled in the sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous holiday designs! I love them both, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete