Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Wild About You


 


IC803 - Shoe Sweet Lulu - I found this sweet Cookie

I really love this happy elephant. My aunt collects elephants and this is just a perfect image for cards for her.

I stamped the elephant and colored with copics. Fussy cut the elephant and shaped it with a flower shaping tool to add some dimension to it and added dimensionals. Die cut the leaf layer and added a pink heart for the pink in the elephant cookie.

Finished off with the heat embossed sentiment.

Wild About You

4 comments:

  1. She will love it! Beautiful. Great die cut with the leaves of the background. Could you please tell me the name of the background die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. The background die cut is Elizabeth Craft Designs LEAF PATTERN BACKGROUND Craft Dies 1800

      Delete
  2. That’s adorable! I love elephants (at least the happy ones!) too. Reminds me of when I worked in Mister Ed’s Elephant Museum. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet that was a fun job. I do love how happy this elephant is too and my Aunt loves this card.

      Delete