Translate

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Thank You


 FS740 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Mary Ellen (cr8iveme)! Her gallery is full of inspiration. I found this cute Card


USEIT2021 - Asian wrapping paper

I am trying to use up the Asian wrapping paper my MIL gave me 2 years ago. It is beautiful paper but really thin. Each sheet makes 16 cards and they have come in handy during the pandemic. When I saw Mary Ellen's card I thought putting some pets on the Asian paper was a great idea.

I cut the sheets and trimmed them with black. I die cut a bunch of dogs and pupped them up on dimensionals.

I add many different sentiments to the cards so that they can be used for lots of different occasions.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you pupped up your pups on dimensionals. They look great against the asian paper. Nicely done! Excellent way to create many cards for all occasions. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally! I am really looking forward to having this Asian paper used up. It has taken nearly 2 years to get all the cards created and they have come in quite handy with the pandemic with so many mailing cards to friends.

      Delete