Translate

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Holy Week

 

I know I am a week behind showing this card but I just love this new HOLY WEEK RELIGIOUS ICONS - 652H stamp. Once it was stamped I colored it with copics. I then cut the image and layered it on purple card stock to pick up the cross image.


I then was inspired by the fern leaves and die cut a bunch of different leaves and layered the image over those leaves and popped the image on dimensionals.

I finished the card off with the 1 LINE EASTER BLESSINGS - 1029D.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

Easter Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card. I love all of your leaves behind the images. Great job with your coloring! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe Easter has come and gone. I do hope you had a wonderful time with your family and that you are staying healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. I am with you I can't believe how fast Easter came and went this year. Blessings to you and your family.

      Delete