Translate

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Easter Bunny


 Oh my goodness this TAILS UP BUNNY - 600G is so cute!!!! 

This was really fun to make. I stamped the Tails Up Bunny and colored it with copics. I then stamped the ONE LINE HAPPY EASTER - 665B and die cut the sentiment and bunny. I left the sentiment in the die cut and sponged some  purple while it was in the die cut.

I then used some coordinating papers and die cut a plaid background to match the colors in the image and the die cut sentiment.

The card was finished with some sequins.

DRS Designs has a special spend $10 and get free shipping use the code freeship10.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I really like that image and the colors you used on this card. Great design too! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill! I really love this bunny. I keep bringing him out to color him. LOL!

      Delete