Translate

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Eeyore

 

WT842 - All Taped up, use tape

My niece asked me a long time ago to create an Eeyore Nurse card for her mom Well I finally got around to it.

This is a free coloring page that I printed and colored with copics. I then stamped the sentiment and cut it out. I used several DPs and a washi tape to create the base layer. I finished off with 4 punched hearts (there are 4 family members in my nieces family). and a medical button my mom gave me as her mom is a nurse.

Eeyore

4 comments:

  1. Perfect, Lisa! I love the personalization of the button and the four hearts. My favorite kind of card to make. This is so special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I was so happy to make sure to personalize this one from my niece to her mom. It makes the card that much more special.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! I'm sure your niece liked this card you made for her mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill. Yes my niece loves the card and I was so happy to finally get an opportunity to make it and personalize it.

      Delete