Translate

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Swan Anniversary

 

IC802 - Paper Mache Art where I found this great Inspiration

I was asked to make an anniversary card and I really needed to play with my Calla Lily collection from Heartfelt Creations. I love Calla Lilies and thought this collection was perfect for an anniversary card.

Stamped the flowers and shaped them adding stamen to the centers and hot gluing them. Die cut the decorative card base and stamped, cut and colored the swans. I finished with the anniversary sentiment on the die cut from the label collection.

Happy Anniversary

2 comments:

  1. I too love calla lilies- there’s something timeless and graceful about them. They pair perfectly with the swans. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually ended up making 4 of this card as I had a few family members ask me to make them one as well. I have started stamping and cutting a bunch flowers all at once so that I can just quickly create a card with flowers. It has been a huge time saver.

      Delete