Translate

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Graduate 2021

 


FS741 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stampepr is Heather Freeman, better known around here as heather freeman. I found this cute Snowflake Box

I had a thought in my head for my son's graduation to make an exploding box and put pictures in it. I have been combing through pictures for a very long time looking for just the right pictures and also put pictures in from each of his school years. The main pictures are his school years and the secondary pictures are of his family members that have been a part of his growing up most of those family members have passed so this is how we are including them in his graduation.

I used the Divinity Designs exploding box and cut the box in black and cut the matting layers in gold for his school colors.

You ask why is this a 5 well let's just say that trying to get the images the right size and also include the pictures of those family members so that the image was recognizable is a huge challenge. Thankfully hubby still loves me after the hours it took him to help with these images.

2021 Grad


2 comments:

  1. Awww! What a thoughtful gift! He’s going to love it!!!! You have much more patience than I do... and you even did it all in his high school colors. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad I was able to come up with a way to include some of his family members that are no longer with us so they can be a part of his celebration. It is going to mean the world to him.

      Delete