Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Wishing You....

 

I love the new ARCHED WINDOW - 370K it is absolutely perfect to send new home wishes to anyone. I created this card by using the ARCHED WINDOW - 370K stamping it on white cardstock and then fussy cutting it and coloring it with copics. I then used an exacto knife to cut out the window. I put a pink cardstock down and added lace to the inside of the window and popped the frame up on dimensionals on the pink card base.

For the base layer of the card I used the BRICK WALL - 260P and covered the entire base coloringn it with copics.

I then die cut grass and punched a flower. 

The card was finished with the NEW HOME GREETING - 967G greeting popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment