Translate

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Week of 3/6/21 Cards

 


IC796 - Freepik where I found this great Image

I pulled out my new DRS Designs shamrock of shamrocks image and created my BG on the green card base white heat embossing it.

I then stamped the shamrock and the sentiment on white and colored it with copics. I die cut the panel and punched some gold mirror card stock to finish off the card.

St Patrick's Day

F4A576 - Flowers

I am starting to work on Mother's Day cards and today's challenge is perfect to get me started on them.

I stamped several flowers and leaves and sponged on the additional color.

I die cut the base and the lace layer and stamped the sentiment and die cut that popping it on dimensionals.

I finished with stickles and prills.


WT834 - Stencils

I started this card base with sponging red on the top portion of the card. I then used an alphabet stencil and blue paper glaze to add the letters.

Next I stamped the sentiment, die cut the numbers and mortar and popped on dimensionals.

I finished with a piece or red ribbon on the sentiment banner.

I am kicking it in to high gear for the class of 2021 graduates. If you know anyone graduating in 2021, please consider brightening their day with a card. Seniors are really having a hard time this year because they have lost out on so much. My son's school has already cancelled prom and they did not have one last year. So if you have it in your heart consider brightening their day to let them know you care even if it is just a card.


CC833 - This weeks colors

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use my old Heartfelt Creations kits to clear off the shelf that they have been stored on and today's color challenge is perfect for this one.

I used copics to color the images and shaped them.

I layered the images and popped some up on dimensionals. Finished off with stickles.


MMTPT658 - Tic Tac Toe (I used the top row)

I needed to get a birthday card made and the challenge for the Teapot Recepient was perfect to make a couple of the same card to send one and use one so I made 2.

I used white gel medium through a stencil for the BG. Then I due cut the layer and stamped the sentiment and cut the butterflies and sentiment and added to the card base.

Birthday Butterflies
CAS627 - In Like A Lion - use a lion (or cat if you need to)

USEIT2021 - Lion Patch

I needed to get this lion patch used up from my tote and he is perfect for the challenge.

I cut the layers, hot glued the lion on toe layer and added some fabric that was in my stash for a bow. I finished with the Nuvo Drops.

You've Got This
FS734 - this weeks incredibly talented featured stamper is Gem E.S. aka Gem35. Her gallery will blow you away with so much amazing inspiration. I found this gorgeous CARD

USEIT2021 - Nativity image

CCC21JUL - Peace

When I saw Gem's gallery I fell in love with her Nativity card. I had this cute nativity image (already colored) in my stack of images to get used up. It was sent to me from Jan (Precious Kitty - thank you Jan).

I used wood paper rather than a pierced BG and I layered it on black CS.

 Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment