Translate

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Congrats Pup

 


FS737 - this weeks incredibly gifted Featured Stamper is Sandy but she's known around here as stampingwriter. I have been a long time fan of her gorgeous creations.

USEIT2021 - Buttons

When I saw this CARD I was drawn in for a closer look. I loved the hanging mittens, love the circles and loved the layout.

I grabbed some white paper and die cut several circles as I had a package of dog buttons in my tote that needed used up. I cut the backs off and added glue dots to them on the circles.

I then die cut some hearts with paw prints and bones.

I die cut a large bone and added some bakers twine to connect them all together and popped everything up on dimensionals.

These are part of my donation to the pet shop.

Congrats Pup


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea and a wonderful way to use up those buttons. They are adorable. I love the stitched frame and the layout is great. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally! I was thrilled to come up with a way to use these buttons from my tote.

      Delete