Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Happy Easter

 

This little CHICK IN NEST - 645F oh my goodness how cute! I stamped the image on a white card stock and colored him with copics.


I then embossed a wood emboss folder on brown card stock and then rubbed black ink on it to bring out some of the embossing. I cut out the opening and popped the brown on dimensionals.

Then the ONE LINE HAPPY EASTER - 665B was stamped, cut and added to kraft card stock and I created the sign finishing off with twine and Nuvo Drops.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend! I figured out how to add the "blinkies" to the side of my blog and how to comment on other blogs with my blog address. I'm getting pretty good at this thing! I still keep coming to your blog for help. It's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that I can click your name and it takes me to your blog. That is fantastic. If you can find a way to add Tags and then add tags to your cards you could add tags for birthday, recycled, Christmas, etc. It has become a new item that I am adding to my cards now so that I can post the links on social media for others to find a certain card style when they are looking for inspiration. Thanks for stopping by friend!

      Delete