Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Coneflowers

 

FS736 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Anna-Karin (Layersofink). Her gallery will blow you away at all the beautiful inspiration. I found this Journal Page and fell in love with the coneflowers.

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations kit

I needed to use the coneflowers card kit from Heartfelt Creations and when I saw Anna-Karin journal page it was the push I needed to use one of the kits.

I colored the images with copics and shaped them. I then added dimensionals and sponged edges to the layers. I finished off the card with stickles.

Coneflowers

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill! I really loved coloring these and can't wait to get them back out and play with them again.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am partial to purple hues! These are absolutely breath-taking! I am loving the dimension. I want to reach out and touch them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. I agree I really love how the colors came out in these coneflowers. They work so well together.

      Delete