Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Hope...

 

This sentiment HOPE IS THE GREATEST GIFT EASTER GREETING - 638F is just beautiful and so perfect for this time.

I paired the sentiment with the FLOWERING BIRD BRANCH - 616L. I stamped the image and colored it with copics. I then used just part of the sentiment on the front of the card.

The base layer is an emboss folder.

On the inside....


I stamped the FLOWERING BIRD BRANCH - 616L again and then added the finishing touch of the sentiment.

DRS has a special going on Spend $10 dollars and get free shipping at DRS Designs use code freeship10.

Hope...

6 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful and very appropriate for Easter...great job Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the softness of this card and the great sentiment.

      Delete
  2. I love how CAS you made your Easter card, Lisa, it is beautiful...I also like how the sentiment continues on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and dropping a message. I am so glad you like my card. I will have to show more of the insides of my cards to continue to inspire.

      Delete
  3. Hope truly is the greatest gift. Something uplifting and “hope-full” about the springtime. You captured it perfectly with this delicate image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love all the amazing sentiments that DRS Designs has in their collections. They are beautifully written for so many occasions.

      Delete