Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Week of 7/6/19 Part 1 Cards

 FS647 - the amazingly talented janeenk! aka Janeen.

I found this Beauty and immediately thought of the owl collection from Heartfelt Creations that I am trying to get the card kits finished up. This is a card kit that everything is stamped and cut. You still have to color, shape, layer and embellish. I miss the kits they make for quick cards but it is time I finally get them put together and off my shelf.

Colored the owls, sponged the edges of the layers, colored the flowers and layered. Popped the panels up on dimensionals and added the flowers and leaves. Finished off with stickles & Prills.

Hang in There
 MMTPT571 - Birthday Bash

Stamped the images and colored with copics. Cut the layers, embossed the birthday EF. Added the ribbon, finished with stickles & Gems.

Birthday Cakes
 WT747 - Focus on the Stripes

USEIT2019 - Teapot & cup

I am trying to use stuff up off my table and this is the last of this die cut tea pot and cup. Layered a yellow behind the cup and pot. Popped them on the green then layered on dimensionals. Layered on DP and the card bases. Finished off with the ribbon, butterfly and tied the thanks sentiment.

TEArrific Thanks
 JUL19VSNA - Rock Around the Clock

MMTPT571 - Birthday Bash

USEIT2019 - wood birthday tags

After making the first one for VSN I thought it turned out great so I made all the same card to use up the wood tags and fill in my birthday stash and send a few more off to this weeks Teapot Tuesday destination.

Stamped the large BG clock image from Heartfelt Creations and sponged 3 different blues using the lightest blue in the center and progressively darker on the edges.

Stamped the big clock face and die cut the clock face and sponged with a light grey ink. Die cut the flowers and sponged blue in the center, shaped and mounted. Finished off with the birthday tags and popped the clock face on dimensionals with clear nuvo drops to give it shine.

Rock Around the Clock
 JUL19VSNB - Uluru Rock - Use colors Cajun Craze, Gorgeous Grape and Garden Green or similar colors extra kudos for incorporating a rock any sort doesn't even have to be geological

WT747 - Stripes or Stars (I thought these lines of triangles worked great for stripes)

Used the three colors to sponge the card base then die cut the triangle CS and put it over the base. Stamped the sentiment and layered on purple and finished with the feather.

Heartfelt Sympathy

 JUL19VSNC - It's Still Rock & Roll to Me
My aunt saw I had recently done this card for a Teapot Tuesday and asked if she could have the card. Well I mail all those out to the destination but I have all the tools to make one for her. :)

I have removed all of my stamps from their wood blocks so I had to get creative on the rock and roll. I stamped the large BG stamp with a light green then used the darker green around the edge.

Stamped the sentiment and layered. Finished off with ribbon and flowers and butterflies from my stash.

Faith

 JUL19VSND - Sketch (Rock, Paper, Scissors)

I was sent this sweet image in a teapot Tuesday challenge and colored her a while back. When I saw the sketch and Sketch the challenge I used this colored image and fussy cut her feet to create the out of the box die cut. Cut the layers, added ribbon and the butterfly to finish off the card.

Birthday Girl
 F4A489 - Sensational Silhouette

I recently made this exact card and when I posted it in my FB my aunt asked if she could have it for her pastor....Well it was already gone, but not wo worry, I made it again.

Cut the lion with my cricut, used an edge die cut for the mountain and die cut the tree branch using a leafy corner die cut. Used 4 different blues to get the night sky and masked off the moon.

I finished off the card with a white heat embossed birthday wish because her pastor is celebrating his 90th birthday.

Mighty Lion

JUL19VSNE - So Sharp

Cut a layer of foil and covered a card base, ran it through the EF and added black acrylic paint then carefully cleaned off the paint. Layered the layers, colored the nail with copics and finished off with the sentiment and some hearts.

IC709 - Hometalkus where I found this great Bike Image

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations bike image and colored with copics. Used some DPs and added a banner and some flowers. Finished off with stickles and Nuvo Drops.

Birthday Bike

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, Lisa, you are a busy lady. Your cards are beautifully crafted. Your aunt is so lucky to have you. God has blessed you with a generous heart. The silhouette of the lion really stands out. He is magnificent as are you. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. Yes it was a super busy week with making cards for VSN on Splitcoaststampers.com but it is always a ton of fun making so many different cards.

      Delete