Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Week of 7/13/19 Cards

 FS648 - the absolutely very talented whippetgirl aka Lee Ann Barrett is this weeks Featured Stamper. I found this amazing Card.

The card shape reminded me of this swirly die cut from Heartfelt Creations. I used an old card kit that I am trying to use up to create this card. The kit comes stamped and cut, you just need to color, shape and layer.

Used similar pink to shade my lily and added some green to the edge. Sponged the edges of the layers and shaped the flower and pedals. Layered the center on dimensionals and layered the die cut and flower. Finished off with prills and stickles.

Birthday Lily
 CAS541 - Tiny Things - Paper Clip

Cut the layers, die cut the heart, die cut a paw print out of the heart, stamped the sentiment and added the dog bone paper clips to the heart popped up on dimensionals. Finished off with the sentiment.

Pet Sympathy
 MMTPT572 - Sketch for Shelley

SC79 - SCS Sketch

This rose image was sent to me from Jan (Precious Kitty). Colored it with pencil and cut down. Layered and added stickles to the rose.

Rose
 WT748 - Tents to you

Stamped the giraffe and colored with copics. .Die cut the giraffe and created the acetate tent card. Added some additional clouds and stamped the sentiment.

Chin Up
IC710 - ten thousand villages - where I found this great MUG. I loved the colors on the mug it reminded me of the colors in the Coffee set from Heartfelt Creations.

I used one of the last coffee kits that I am trying to use up from Heartfelt Creations. They come stamped and die cut you just need to color, shape and mount. I fussy cut the simple pleasures sign and sponged the edges of the sign and coffee cup. Sponged the layers of the card base and DPs all with brown, popped up on dimensionals, shaped the flowers and added color to the flowers and leaves. Finished off with Prills and Stickles.


Simple Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment