Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Week of 7/6/19 Part 2 Cards

 JUL19VSNF - Move Like Elvis

Stamped the planer and colored with copics, die cut and created the slider card. Stamped the sentiment and finished off with some curled kraft paper to match the wood.

I have to say as soon as I saw this challenge I immediately thought I needed to remake my DH father's day card. Well I can't give him the same card 2 years in a row so I have already given this to my SIL to give to her DH next year.

Plane Awesome

 JUL19VSNG - Rock Star Tic Tac Toe

USEIT2019 - Die cut music birthday

Used the colors of the rainbow in distress inks and water colored the BG for the Bright Colors, used a happy birthday musical die cut and finished off with the sequins. (I did the far left column)

Happy Birthday
 JUL19VSNH - Fossil Stone

USEIT2019 - Scalloped circle

Created the Fossilized Rock technique on the BG and added a ribbon from my stash. Used an already colored bunny image and added the sentiment.

For You
 JUL19VSNI - Thank You Very Much

USEIT2019 - Scallop Circle punches

I am trying to use up a bunch of already punched scallop circles and when I saw the VSN I thought well time to do a bunch more thank you notes using up more wrapping paper and some scallop circles.

Cut the layers and glues. Thank You, Thank You Very Much! :)

Thank You!
 JUL19VSNJ - Pop Rocks

Stamped the image and colored with copics, cut out with my scan & cut and popped up on dimensionals. Used the 3 colors from pop rocks for my gum ball colors and the work POP!

POP!
 JUL19VSNK - Rocky & Bullwinkle

Stamped the plane then stamped off 2 more times to give movement. Sponged the clouds and added the sentiment.

Birthday Plane
 JUL19VSNL - Rock a Bye Baby

Die cut this scene using paper scraps. Stamped the sentiment and layered the scene on dimensionals.

Welcome Baby
 JUL19VSNM - Glam Up the Gray

Heat embossed the Christmas tree with a shiny grey emboss powder. Cut the layers and added some red Nuvo Drops to pop against the grey tree.

Oh Christmas Tree

JUL19VSNN - They say it's your birthday

I used the theme from Rocky Flying High to inspire my card. My birthstone is Sapphire.

F4A489 - Silhouettes

Used my Cricut to cut the Ninja Warrior image in black CS. Stamped the blue base with the large screen BG stamp from SU to give a blue mat back ground to the image. Heat embossed the sentiment and glued down the layers.

A very good friend is competing in American Ninja Warriors in July and she asked for a card for one of her team mates. She gave me less than an hour to make the card. Well I will be making a few more because this was made in about 10 minutes. :) So glad for VSN because it pushes us to make quick cards for just such an occasion.

You've Got This

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa, how joyful that I've found your blog! This is one AMAZING line up! Each and every card is just super - from the interactive to the adorable - and happy to see one of mine peeking in there! GREAT JOB, each and every one! Bravo!
    (new follower, too!) Miamikel4 on SCS :)

    ReplyDelete