Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Week of 7/20/19 Cards

 FS649 - This weeks incredible featured stamper terry serman where I found these cute Cards.

USEIT2019 - Onsies & Butterflies

I had a stack of already die cut onsies that I wanted to use and seeing Terry's cards with the sweet little elephant hanging over the top of the card was perfect inspiration for my cards.

Cut the layers using coordinating papers to match the onsies. Layered on brown CS and punched either stars or hearts for the front of the onsies. Embossed the layers behind the onsies. Grabbed some already cut lace trim and finished off with ribbon, sentiment and butterflies.

Oh My Goodness
 MMTPT573 - The need to read

CT0719 - Comeback Cards

USEIT2019 - Lace butterfly

I made This Card some time ago and really loved how it came out using a book page for the tag. So I recreated it with purples.

Cut the tag and layered, cut the DPs, added ribbon and lace and finished off with the button and gem.

Purple Butterfly
 No challenge for this card. My DH's coworker asked for a card for her daughter who lost her precious little boy. I was so touched and honored to make this card for her and only wish it will spark some joy.

Heat embossed the feet in blue WOW glitter. Cut the layers and die cut the lace layer. Stamped and die cut the flowers, shaped in the flower shaping molds, sponged the colors and hot glued together. finished off with prills in the centers.

Sweet Baby
 WT749 - You've Been Framed

UWEIT2019 - Frames

These frames were in my pile of stuff to use up. One was purple, one was teal plaid.

First I used acrylic paint and colored them green. Then I used the plaid lawn fawn stamp and stamped versimark and heat embossed white plaid over the green. I added foam tape and acetate to the frame and punched a bunch of baby bottles for the shaker element.

Added the card base layers and finished off with the ribbon and sentiment.

Congrats baby
IC711 - The National Audubon Society where I found this stunning Bird.

The black and bright read feathers reminded me of these feathers in my stash.

USEIT2019 - Feathers

Sponged on red, green and blue and die cut the triangle layer and laid over the sponged BG. Stamped the sentiment and popped on dimensionals so the end of the feather could lay under the sentiment.

With Sympathy

4 comments:

  1. All your cards are so very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Sad to read about the loss of a baby. I'm sure your card brought some comfort to Mom. The lace butterfly is precious. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. It was heartbreaking to make that card and I hope it will bring some comfort to the mother. The lace butterfly is for a really good friend to give to his wife. I sure hope she loves it. She will be competing in American Ninja Warrior and was just saying this week that she has butterflies in her stomach so it was meant to be to have a butterfly on her anniversary card this year. :)

      Delete