Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Week of 7/27/19 Cards

 FS650 - the super talented Peppermintpatty's Karin where I found this great Card.

USEIT2019 - Snowflakes

These snowflakes were already stamped sitting in my stash of stuff to use up and today's FS got me to pull them out and use them up.

Punched several small snowflakes in white and layered over the large snowflake. Found coordinating papers to match the colors of the snowflakes and punched out one for the top. Stamped the sentiments and layered.

Added Wink of Stella to the top snowflakes to add some sparkle.

Snowflakes
 MMTPT574 - Flowers need water

Stamped the image with versamark and heat embossed in white then added layers of yellows and oranges to the sunflower with watercolor paint. Then added layers of brown and black to the center of the flower. Finished with the sentiment in black ink once the image was dry.

Sunflower
 WT750 - Impress Me

I created the BG on the cardstock doing the Faux Letterpress with M-Bossabilities technique with blue ink and used blue paper. Cut the curved edge and layered the card base. Stamped the sentiment and finished off with this gorgeous die cut butterfly and flowers from Heartfelt Creations. I finished the flowers off with prills and stickles.

Butterfly Anniversary
 F4A492 - Christmas in July

USEIT2019 - Snowmen

These snowmen images were prints that Jan Precious Kitty sent me and they needed to get used up off my pile of stuff I am trying to get used up this year.

Layered the images, stamped a sentiment and added some snowflakes also in my pile of stuff I am trying to use up. Finished off with some stickles to add some sparkle to the image.

Christmas Snowmen
IC712 - Pinterest Board-Needle Minders where I found this cute set of owls.

I am trying to finish using up my hoarded pile of Heartfelt Creations card kits and today's inspiration reminded me I still have a couple of owl kits to use. They came stamped and die cut already.

Colored the owl and tree shaped and layered, Sponged the layers and sponged the flowers. Shaped the flowers and layered on the tree. Finished the flowers off with stickles and prills.

What's Up

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am intrigued by your Flowers Need Water card. The look you have created is so hypnotizing. I know watercolor is hard to recreate, but if you ever make a video creating this card, please let me know. Your other cards are also beautiful, but I think I may have already commented on most of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I did love playing with the water color on that sunflower card.

      Delete