Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Week of 6/29/19 Cards

 FS646 - Julee Tilman aka Vervegirl! I found this great CARD. It reminded me of the coffee set from Heartfelt Creations.

I have had this old card kit for many years and thought it was time to put this card together. Colored the coffee cup and sponged color on all the layers. Colored the flowers and leaves and shaped the cup, flowers, leaves and spoon. Layered out the card and popped the cup, steam, and spoon on dimensionals. Added the flowers and prills and finished off with stickles.

Coffee in my Veins

 MMTPT570 - Face Time

Stamped the little girl and colored her with pencils. Cut the layers and tucked some tea cups behind the image from my stack of stuff I am trying to use up. Finished off with some flowers.

Tea Party

 WT746 - Getting Back to Nature

My son went out west with his Sorry for your lossgrandma on vacation and brought home 2 bags full of feathers for me. I thought they would be great on sympathy cards.

Sponged a white card base with either green or blue then cut a frame and popped it on dimensionals. Stamped the sentiment and added the feathers & sequins.


 F4A488 - Stars or Stripes or Both

CC745 - This weeks colors

I needed a graduation card for my husband's cousin and their school colors are red and blue. I found this fancy graduation fold on Pintrist and it was perfect because the bottom is shaped like a baseball diamond. He has a baseball scholarship to a college in Boston so this is perfect for him.

Graduation
IC708 - Converse where I found this Pair of Purple Chucks.

Stamped the swirly image and stamped the butterfly. Fussy cut the butterfly and glued over the swirly image. Cut the layers, sponged the edge of the cream layer and finished off with the lace.

Butterfly Friend

2 comments:

  1. Your cards for this week's challenges are beautiful. I especially like the simplicity and subtle background of your "Getting Back to Nature" card. Those feathers are beautiful and this is a wonderful way to use them. Love all of your ideas. TFS!

    ReplyDelete